Wednesday, August 04, 2004

What the hell am i going to do? Time is simply moving too damn slow and yet school is about to start again. i wish it would. i'm so tired of summer. A sentence i've never uttered in my whole life. But its completely and pathetically true. i don't want to go back to school to see my friends; i want to go back so that it can be over with. i want to go through the motions of a fun and happy senior year, but i just want it to be over.

i'm so enamored with Washington and everything (and everyone) in it. Its hard to say how i would react if i didn't get accepted to the University of Puget Sound. There is a very small chance of my admission and yet i've never wanted anything so bad as i want this. i'll have a job and every penny will be saved to go to Tacoma and visit the campus, and to see my Sean, and to hopefully glimpse a little bit of my future for next year.

i simply cannot wait.

What am i supposed to do until then???



in lonely days long ago/i saw lovers put on a show/well now its my turn