Friday, July 09, 2004

i did physical labor yesterday. Twice. First cleaning up hay bails and metal and warped wood at a farm and then later taking kayaking class for two hours. My legs hurt from lifting and my arms hurt from paddling. My brain hurts from not sleeping. i have to go back to Los Arguellos Farm today to finish up, which should take about 3 hours, so I'm not leaving until two.

i've been playing guitar a lot. Wish i had my Peppermint Rain stuff here, but oh well, i'll get it when i go back to Montana in two weeks, if i remember. i could have the damn book done by now if i was a little more creative and a lot more motivated. Its pretty good so far, i have to admit. The concept may not be completely original but it is completely me, so i'm quite proud of it.

i can't stop yawning.