Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Angel wings and butterfly kisses
Procrastination and consideration
Innocence gone, but not lost
A million thoughts with no proper medium
Tainted church windows
The windows of a tainted church

My mind is numb from thinking
and feeling
and being.

Somedays are just so wasted with no memory to connect them with. Today i can remember eating pizza and creme filled eggs at a friend's; the first time in a long time. But the memory will fade because it always does. And its always more important to me than to those involved. And so the memory dies. Because no one cares. No one. It never matters, anyways. What matters? i'll be gone someday, from this place, from this world, and it really won't matter, to anyone but me.

But really, aren't i the only one who matters??? i do live in my own world, for myself, and with no one else to care what EXACTLY happens to me. i am the only one who matters in this world. No one else should have to care about me as long as i can care about myself.

Yeah, right. i hope i can find someone whose world i can become a part of and who lets me in.

But will it matter?